At last I have figured out how to post pics. It is a lot easier now than last time I was blogging. On this blog you will never see a post titled 'Our House in the Snow' but it has it's own beauty. Here is a pic of our house the day we had a few pieces of furniture delivered. We needed some extra furniture because as you can see it is a pretty huge place. Speaking of huge, check out the size of our kitchen below. After the one we had in Belgium we are kinda getting lost in this one. Mik and I need to text each other to find out where each other is - hehe!
Off to pack the doglets into the car to pick Mik up from work and go for a walk along the beach for sunset. Photos to follow - my how we have missed the beach. Till later XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment